Grief Counseling is offered individually or in a group setting that assists the grievant to develop a plan of action for safety and well-being from a loss of any source.
This is not a drop-in or support group.
Due to the intense nature of grief, class size is limited to 12.
Each Participant Will Learn:
- Strategies to deal with loss and sorrow positively
- Strategies to maintain a physical and emotionally healthy lifestyle
- Decisions that must be made the first year after a loss
- Decisions that should never be made the first year after a loss
- Myths of loss that never make any sense, even to the dead
- How to honor the memory of loss without crippling the present and the future.
- How to become better, not bitter
- The healing power of journaling
- How to draw a blueprint for a future of a meaningful life
All participants will receive a complementary journal.
All participants will receive a certificate of completion at the closing ceremony.
All participants can receive a discount for 1/1 counseling when requested.